Hello I need to join two projects in Jira, I would like to know if it is possible and how can I do it? It would import all the cards
Hi Lucas - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
You can bulk Move the issues from one project to another. Just make sure they use the same workflows and issue types.
Hello John. They have both designs have totally equal loads, how can you move all the cards?
Thank you for your help
If you have two projects - project A and project B and you want to move issues from A to B.
1. Create a filter for Project A, something like:
Project = ABC
2. Do a bulk change by clicking on the 3 dot menu to the upper right.
3. Choose all of the issues and select Next
4. Choose Move
5. Follow the rest of the prompts.
It worked.Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.