I try to explain hoping to make myself understood. As you can see from the image I have a BigPicture program that uses a dependency relationship built using custom issue links. The hierarchy is Area, Activity, Project, Sub Project.
In this moment I put two automation rules, the first rule changes state of an issue when the triangle cursor is used at the bottom of each issue, if it is moved the issue goes in progress. If it is moved to the end the issue becomes "done", if it is at the beginning the issue is ToDo.
Then I put a rule that brings an issue in progress if it is connected with another issue of the dependent ones. For example, when I add an Area issue and then add an Activity issue and link the Activity issue as a child of Area using the appropriate issue link, the Area issue changes from ToDo to In Progress if it was in ToDo or Done.
Now I don't really know how to handle the problem I would like to make sure that a parent issue is put to Done when all the child issues are done.







