I'm already enabled the notifications on my email, but I want to enable notifications on my browser when I'm creating issues, or projects, etc... is there any solution?
Hi Mamikon - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
You should be able to click on the little bell icon near your avatar to see notifications in the browser.
Right… but that doesn’t answer the question @John Funk.
What about browser native notifications? How come there’s no appent way to switch from email notifications (personally useless to me) to browser native notifications?
Thank you for your attention.Have a great day,
Sounds like a good opportunity to create a browser extension. :-)
Is there any ETA on that? Not having this feature is crucial and honestly getting a bit annoying. Isn’t it rather surprising that a product as big as Jira hasn’t included that from the get-go? I mean… all competitors have that, no?
Hello @Mamikon Papikyan ,
If you want to enable browser notification for Jira, our add-on might be the best solution for you, it works with several browsers, portal customers can receive notifications, and has a simple configuration.
for more details, you can view the article.
Also, if you have some questions regarding the application, please get in touch with us using our service desk.
BR,
Oto
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.