Hi,
Maybe some of you can help me find why this JQL formula is not getting the desired results:
project = "Intechsol's Customer Services" AND createdDate >= startOfMonth(-2) AND createdDate <= endOfMonth(-1) AND status != Canceled AND status != Declined AND status != Done AND Organizations != "Intechsol Corp" AND Organizations = "Garage Isla Verde LLC" AND Organizations = "Auto Grupo PR" AND Organizations = "Señorial Auto" AND Organizations = "Mora Housing" AND Organizations = "Bella International" AND Organizations = "Allied Logistic" AND Organizations = "The Marketing Source" AND Organizations = Cidrines AND Organizations = EncoPR ORDER BY createdDate
My outcome is to find created tickets during March and April of only those organizations I choose (the 9 clients with most open tickets during that period).
As you will see I get results when I include only one organization, but once I add another organization, then it doesn't show any results.
- With this formula I get results: (Adding only one organization)
project = "Intechsol's Customer Services" AND createdDate >= startOfMonth(-2) AND createdDate <= endOfMonth(-1) AND status != Canceled AND status != Declined AND status != Done AND Organizations != "Intechsol Corp" AND Organizations = "Garage Isla Verde LLC" ORDER BY createdDate

- With this formula I don't get results: (Adding more than one organization)
project = "Intechsol's Customer Services" AND createdDate >= startOfMonth(-2) AND createdDate <= endOfMonth(-1) AND status != Canceled AND status != Declined AND status != Done AND Organizations != "Intechsol Corp" AND Organizations = "Garage Isla Verde LLC" AND Organizations = "Auto Grupo PR" ORDER BY createdDate
