Hi guys! I need to make a linked issue field to be required filed with fixed link type. Can anyone help with that?
Thanks in advance!
Hi @Евгений Фарсалов - You can modify the Field Configuration for that project to make the Linked Issue field required.
Then you would need to add a validator in your workflow to set the value of the Linked Issues field to the desired type.
The first problem is that I'm not sure if I make it required will it become required in all types of issues? I need it required only in subtask but it also exists in other types.
You can attach it to only one Issue type.
So, you would have a Field Configuration Scheme with multiple Field Configurations - one for Sub-task and one for everything else.
Thanks! It worked just like you said!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.