Hi all
hmm..., I think no more details essential. Can anyone help? or is the "roadmap" option just in other project categories available?
Thanks a lot
Thorsten
Hi Thorsten,
Roadmaps are currently only available in Next-gen projects. They will be coming to Classic projects, hopefully soon. You can follow along with the feature request here:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-17214
Hey John
Thank you for fast response. I guess you can't narrow down "soon"? I would be so helpful in so many projects.
Thanks Thorsten
No, they are running a beta on it right now with some users. I am not one of them as there as a LONG list. But if you watch the above ticket you will get updates emailed to you.
If that answered your question, can you click on the Accept Answer button above to close this one out? Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.