I am in a UserStory which has several SubTasks.
How can I see the Original Estimate on my Subtasks?
Hi @Franz Inselkammer
You can define which sub-task issue fields are displayed in the sub-tasks section of a parent issue.
1. Choose > System
2. Click General configuration > Advanced settings.
3. For the jira.table.cols.subtasks property key, edit the field values and add "timeoriginalestimate".
4. Click Update
Thereafter, you will be able to see the original estimate.
Hi Monika, thanks for your quick answer I did what you wrote...
...
logged in and out, but unfortunately nothing changed.
This issue is still not solved :-(
Can anybody help on this?
Monica can you help on this? It is still not working.
when I switch to the "old view" it seems to work.
Jira is really driving you crazy when you have to customise anything. Who ever can control this jungle of unstructured and weird configurations.
So can anybody help here?
And why after so much time the "old view" is still lightyears better than the "new view"?
Sorry but I am getting frustrated with Jira!!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.