I need to view & report the Jira Stories which were deleted mapped to an Epic. Can JQL be created for that or is there any other way to find the Jira Stories that were deleted?
No. JQL only searches against stories that exist and havent been deleted.
You can check the system audit log to see if it's tracked there but there likely wont be much detail on the contents even if it is.
Deleting is dangerous, close/reject tickets instead.
Thanks Randy for the reply. For a scope change metric I need to view the issue-keys which were deleted. Is there a way to get it. Audit Log does not capture it.
I recommend you Who deleted my issues to query future deletions
Thanks Jack. I knew it unfortunately it doesn't work for Jira Software Cloud. Any other work around?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.