What cause the yellow lines like the following and how can they be removed
Hi Scott
The yellow markers result from the task being in manual mode. Once you switch that task to any other mode (typically Auto bottom-up), the yellow markers will disappear.
More: https://wiki.softwareplant.com/display/DOCUMENTATION/Gantt+-+Task+modes+-+Manual
Hi Marcin,
I set the Task mode to Auto bottom-up but still see the yellow warning, do you have any idea? Thanks a lot.
Hi @Apple
The yellow warning bar is displayed once the parent task in the hierarchy has not enough date range, to cover all of the child tasks which are assigned to it - this way the app shows you just how much longer you must extend the parent task period. To get rid of this indicator, please adjust the task period.
I hope this helps.
Best regards,
Adam
Hi @Adam _SoftwarePlant_ I'm afraid it may be a bug, the yellow warning has been gone w/o any modification. I'll be back if this problem happen again. Thanks a lot anyway.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.