Hello,
I manage an instance of Jira cloud with more than 60 users.
I recently created an account for a new user. Initially everything was working well. I was able to assign issue to him.
Few weeks later his account started to have strange behavior. Issue that was previously assigned to him are still there, but I'm not able to assign new one to him. If I assign the ones he was assigned to, I'm not able to go back to him. I'm not able either to assign a resolution, etc.
Nothing is available for him.
I tried to remove his account and tried to recreate, but it's not working; when I removed it, that's OK. But when I recreate his account, his account still there with all the existing privilege and groups already assigned to him.
I need some help from Atlassian support to fix that it's very annoying.
Thanks,
Philippe