Our system administrator wanted to change my current email to a different email. When he changed it, I got an email on my new email that, my email is already associated with another Atlassian account.
Then I went to the account where the new email is registered and deleted my email from there. Thought it was deleted, but it also said that I can revoke my access within next 14 days.
Anyway, I asked my system admin to change my email again which he did change, but I never get any email on my new email to create new password or login etc. Do I have to wait for 14 days and then he will try to change my email? Or is there a way to completely remove my email before then.
Just to inform, we are using a manged JIRA account here.
Can you please help me urgently on this.