Error type: 500 - Internal server errorLog reference: f807a114-082e-4564-95f5-2b0de17b8b17
I can't access my project in demo phase.Via workarounds I can go to my project settings, but it gives an error message when I want to go to my board.
Hi Martin - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Is that the only board you go to that gives you and error?
What type of project is it - Next-gen? Classic?
It might be a problem with the underlying filter for the board. Can you execute that filter by itself with no problems?
Hello John,
The problem is with the Classic projects. I can't view board neither I can't create any other classic projects. I able to create Next-gen projects I see.
The filter itself, I can execute without any problems. So I'm not aware where the problem might be.
So, I would try to copy the existing Board and see if the Copy has the same problems.
If so, then I would try to create a new board from scratch and see what happens.
Not working.
So these are the problems:- I can't create a new classic project- I can't create a new board within an existing project- I can't view my board in existing projects
What I can do:- execute the filter, click on a story or epic to view the details- I can go to the settings of the projectbut there it ends for what I see
Hello @[deleted],
Thanks for reaching out to Community!
Allow me to step in and help you with this issue.
I was able to check that you are a site administrator on the site and you are a member of the group site-admin only.
With that said, I believe that you are facing this issue because you are not part of the groups administrators, jira-administrators and jira-software-users.
Usually, these groups are the ones that give permissions to create and access projects.
Please, go to > Administration or > User management and add the groups to your profile.
After that, test accessing the project again and let us know if it works.
Regards,Angélica
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.