Hi,
I wanted to create an automation in Jira Service Desk that lets me assign issues to a particular agent on a daily basis. For example, Agent A gets assigned all email requests that come on Monday. Agent B gets assigned the requests on Tuesday and so on.
I do not wish to use any add on or plugin for this purpose. I've tried achieving the same using JQL but I think I am not using the correct queries.
As shown in the images I've shared, I am using the query : created >= startOfWeek() and created <= endOfDay(). This, according to me defines issues created on Monday. Similarly, created >= startOfWeek(1d) and created <= endOfDay() for issues created on Tuesday and so on ( I've configured the week to start from Monday )
Could you please help me achieve this using JQL, and let me know if I am doing something wrong here?
Thanks !