I dont seem to have an option to add an issue type. The documents mentions it but can't see any option in my application as such. Why so? Do I need to upgrade?
Hi Mahesh - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Is this a Next-gen project? Or a Classic project?
Can you go to Settings > Issues > Issue Types?
Hi @Mahesh Kannan Thangavelu
Please check your permissions for JIRA, a Jira administrator would be able to add an issue type.
For more information check out the below :
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/adding-editing-and-deleting-an-issue-type-844500747.html
Hi @meghna_singh I am a Jira Admin.
I checked that link but no luck. Added a screenshot.
Hi John, its a classic project. Yes i can go there but can't see add new issue type.
Don't go through the project settings like in your screenshot above, but through the route I posted.
Thanks John I managed to find it now. Appreciate it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.