I just want to vent a bit. I recently migrated from an older version of Confluence to a cloud instance, and I find the new table functionality appalling. It's broken - so much capability is just gone. No ability to control the width, adding and removing rows and columns is really wonky, formatting capability lost.
Tabbing through the table in edit mode is buggy and weird, trying to select a table, or just a row or cell is nearly impossible.
I used to enter a one-row, one-column table to put a TOC in a nice grey box - really fast and easy to do. Not anymore!
Also - while I'm venting: whose idea was it to change the link shortcut in the editor? Where I used to type '[' and choose the most recent page(s), now I have to type '/link', and hit enter. From one keystroke to six! W...T...H...?
Whoever is in charge of UX at Atlassian needs a severe finger-shaking.