Form the last weeks suddenly email notification have completely stopped, I have looked at my profile and everything seems to be fine.
Hello Divya,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
I searched for blocks and bounces on your email address and I didn't find anything on our side. Also, there are no blocks for the domain.
Is this issue affecting all users?
What type of notifications you are not receiving?
Is it happening on all tickets?
Also, please confirm if you are watching the tickets that you need to receive updates.
Regards,Angélica
Hi Angelica,
Thanks for your reply.
No this is not effecting all users but a set of users.
I got the reply to this question as a notification but I am not getting notifications from Jira.
Yes this is happening to all tickets.
I am not getting notifications even if someone is tagging me.
Regards,
Div
Thank you for the details, Divya.
Are you watching the tickets that you are not receiving notification?
On Jira SW, to receive notifications it's necessary also to be a watcher.
By default, we don't receive notifications of our own changes, so if you are the reporter and assignee you won't receive notifications, that's expected.
Searching again for blocks and bounces, I found some bounces due to the following error:
550: 550 [internal] [oob] The recipient is invalid.
I removed the bounces from all email addresses. Please, check if you receive notifications now.
If not, please confirm what I said above about watching the ticket and not being a reporter and assignee. Also, double-check your profile.
Thanks Angelica,
I am not watching all of them but yeah mentioned on them. I get the notifications on the notification icon on Jira but no emails
I started watching an issue and then asked a colleague to mention me, I still did not get a notification
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.