I want to delete a user story but I can find how it's weeired!!!
Hello @kais_Melaouhia
Welcome to the community.
Check your permission scheme go to project >project settings> permission and look fot the delete issue permission. Make sure you are in the correct group or project role for this permission.
Then go to your issue, clic on the 3 dot (right side of your screen) and select delete
Hope this helps
Hi Kais - You cannot alter the Permission Scheme under the Free plan, which is what is needed to be able to delete Issues.
No permissions , I can't do nothing
You're on the free plan, you have some restrictions
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/jira-cloud-plans-972338880.html
We are not on the free plan and I am in the correct group and still cant do anything
project setting < permission < actions (right side of your screen)< edit permission <
works for me
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.