Hello,
is it possible to show sub tasks just for one specific swimlane on the active sprint overview? If yes, how?Thank you!
Hi @Sonea
Yes, it is possible.
1 - Go to your board settings.
2 - Go to Swimlane.
3 - Create the master swimlane (where you don't want to see the subtasks).
2 - Below each master swimlane, create the swimlane details (where you want to see only the subtasks).
Master swimlane example: project = INV and issuetype in (Epic, bug, Story) ORDER BY priority DESC
Swimlane example detail: project = INV and issuetype in (subtask) ORDER BY priority DESC
Thank you! @Dionei Piazza
I might some more assistance.
I am on swimlanes and I see all our current existing swimlanes. With their JQL as well.
Are all of them currently master swimlanes?
One of our swimlanes at the moment should show subtasks.
You're welcome @Sonea
Each configuration that you see is a swimlane.
So you just need to create a new swimlane to display your subtasks. In the JQL you will have something like this: issuetype = subtask.
So, for example, I have the swimlane "Priority". And in tickets of that swimlane are sub tasks which I want to display in the swimlane Priority as well (below the main ticket/task). I don't want an extra swimlane just for subtasks. Just in my existing swimlane main tasks and their subtasks shown.
Thank you!! @Dionei Piazza
On my end, the user would want a similar setup, but instead, to DO see the subtasks of tickets each in the corresponding swimlane, e.g. the issue type story PROJ-2200 should have a separate swimlane for the story and then the sub-tasks need to go in that column. the story PROJ-2201 separate swimlane, and the subtasks. How is this achievable?If at all... @chercher @Dionei Piazza , got any idea, team? I will be very, very thankful!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.