Hello
We have just started setting up JIRA with Insight and I want to know if there is a way to list inbound reference objects in a report.
I will try to explain what I want to do:
In Insight we have these two objects
Object Network with two children
Child IPADRESS, attribute Name (ipadress), VLAN, location
child VLAN, attribute Name
Object SERVER, attribute Name, IPADRESS (reference above)
The setup is made this way becaus we do not want to manage two different object with the same information.
If we had given SERVER its own IP-adress attribute the we would have to give IPADRESS the attribute server and with every change/new object we have to fill in both SERVER & IPADRESS with the same data.
Now on the serverobject I can get a report with all my servers (their names and ip-adresses) but my problem is on the IPADRESS-object.
I would like to get a report based on the IPADRESS-object that gives me all ipadresses that has an inbound reference to a server. This way I can easily from an IP-adress perspective see what adresses that are available.
Is this possible to do?
thanks in advance
Anders