Hi All, I would like to become a scrum master.
What are the online courses available for this.
Does Atlassian provide any free courses for scrum master certification.
Need info please
Hello @sridevi ,
These tutorials come from Training for Jira, an app that's available in the Atlassian Marketplace. It provides all users of a Jira instance access to these tutorials and many more, right from within Jira. It's a great way to train teams at scale and to replace in-person, train-the-trainer sessions. Get started for free here if your team doesn't have the app yet.
https://training.atlassian.com/free-training-catalog
Atlassian don't have Scrum Master courses.
You will need to find a course that leads to a certification as well, not just any free training.
Dear Ollie,
Thanks for your swift response. Our team already has the app.
In such instance, what options do I have? Kindly elaborate.
As @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- said, Atlassian don't have Scrum Master courses.
The link I gave contain Jira's operation in Agile project management, Hope it helps.
Information about Scrum Master certification, you can refer to the scrumalliance.
https://www.scrumalliance.org/
@sridevi ,
If you are looking for something that is from atlassian and can add to your agile skill sets , I could only find this .
Thanks,
Bibek
Thanks much Ollie.
I would suggest going with SAFe Agilist Certification from any training institution.
Of course, this certification is not free:) but worth it.
Thanks,VJ
Thanks much Vijay
Sure, any help of SAFe cert. in Bangalore, you can reach out to me.
That's so kind of you Vijay.
Currently I have no clue about my roles. I have been given JIRA access.
So wanted to explore things. I have done courses JIRA basics and Agile basics in Atlassian free courses.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.