Is there a way to do tabs in Confluence Cloud?
Hi Raoul,
We’ve created a Tabs macro as part of our toolbox of useful Confluence Cloud macros. It's pretty easy to use and it sounds like it could help you out.
Try it here: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/1215202
Keen to know if it's what you're looking for
Tim
If by tabs you mean one of the following:
The answer is no , navitabs is not listed on the cloud available add ons list and you can't create user macros in cloud.
One thing you could do is to raise a feature request at https://jira.atlassian.com asking for the navitabs plugin to be added on that list.
Yeah, the answer Iavitz has given us is actually the correct one.
If you want, you can alternatively let us hear what you would like Confluence to have with a little more details by creating a private ticket at https://support.atlassian.com so we can correctly address the improvement request for you.
Thanks!
I don't see any reason that it couldn't be made available as an Atlassian Connect addon for Cloud. Maybe I'll think about implementing this if I have time.
That would be awesome!
Yes that is what I was looking for, but since it was almost a year ago I can't remember what my plan was for them. LOL!
@Tim The link seems to be not reachable as of now. IS this still active ?
@Stephen Deutsch are there any updates on this ? I needed this feature too
Hi @Prakhar Godbole
This app is not available anymore.
But you can try other apps from the marketplace. For example
The first one helps add Tab macro, and the second one - has a list of different macros (including tabs) that help to improve content view on confluence pages.
The last one is created by my team, so if you have any questions - I can help
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.