In the new issue view I can see and edit all fields.
The edit and create screen are the same for this issue type (Bug)
Also when I look for the field via "where is my field" I can see it's part of the configuration.
Hi @nhencke - So is your problem that you cannot see the field in the Old Jira Issue View?
If so, most fields that are empty are not shown on the screen. You have to click on the Edit button and then populate the field there.
First of all, thanks for the swift reply!
In the issue-layout settings, the field is part of the "Context fields" and not in the section "hide when empty".
This also the case for the App UI where I still get other empty fields shown that are empty.
Is there a way to configure the field in a way that it gets shown even when it's empty?
First - are you talking about the New Jira Issue View or the Old Jira Issue View? :-)
Okay so it's split in two, where in both cases it revolves around one field in the layout of the same issue type.
1. The field doesn't appear in the Old Issue View when empty, which I guess by now, is just normal.
2. The field doesn't show in the mobile version, where other empty fields are still shown.
I guess right now I'm mainly wondering about the second issue
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.