Importing issues from a CSV requires a field to be mapped to 'Summary'I imported a bunch of Epics, but in looking at the detail of each Epic there is no 'Summary' field.Where do I see this and where can I edit it
cheers
Hi Mark,
Where did you export the csv from?
I had a simple file created in Excel from a list of features my Manager wanted to add to productReally just a Big Feature Name
So I created simple file with
That's all I needed to just get the list in and then detail it all later in Jira
The Epic Name and Summary fields actually had the same text( only added in the Summary field because the import wouldn't work without it)When then editing the detail of the Epic, I don't see the Summary field anywhere on screen, so whats it for I guess I am asking
It is the title of the issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.