Hello people!
I'm new to Jira Software and I need help.
I recently created a workflow for the software development team. Kanban that has Upstream (discovery - product team) and Downstream (delivery - development team).
For guidance, I ended up creating a workflow for Upstream and another for Downstream. I left the issue type Epic in the Upstream workflow. The other issue types (story and task) were linked to the Downstream flow.
I have some problems in the assembly of Kanban boards. Thinking of an end-2-end flow, it is difficult to compile the Upstream and Dowstream items in the same frame.
Talking to some users of Jira, I saw that a large part creates Upstream and Downstream in the same workflow. In this way, all end-2-end flow statuses can be displayed in a single frame. Or, create a frame with only the status of Upstream, and a second frame with only the status of the downstream.
Anyway, thinking about what the Jira guide says "Don't create complex workflow", which would be the best solution for my end-2-end context.