As a Jira administrator I do not seem to be able to edit the profiles of the users in my team (first name, last name, job title...), not even while impersonating them
Is that so or am I missing something?
Thank you in advance
Hi @Fabio Scagliola ,
Welcome to the community! can you please share a screenshot with me? if you are a Jira admin then it should be editable for you even if you are impersonating them too.
Hi Monika,
Thank you!
Please find a couple of screenshots below
When I go to "User management" I get Screenshot1
From here, when I click the user icon, full name, email, or the "Show details" link, I get Screenshot2 where I have no option to edit anything
Additionally, when I click the "three dots" (indicated by a red arrow), I have no option to edit anything either
In Screenshot2, when I click "Log in as user" and then I go to the profile editor (https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile/profile-and-visibility), I actually see my profile, not the profile of the user I am impersonating
Hi @Fabio Scagliola
if you want to change the name and email address of the users in the cloud.
you need to click on the user name it will open the screenshot 2 with the button "suggest changes" where you can go and suggest the email and name of the user.Users will get the email to approve it or reject it.
Hope it will help
Dear Monika,
As you can see from my Screenshot2, there is no such "Suggest changes" link
This should solve your issue.
Log in as Org Admin
1. Go to admin.atlassian.com
2. Select Directory from top menu
3. Select Managed Accounts from Side Menu
4. Find your User and click show more details.
5. should be able to edit and update those attributes for your user now.
Have a good day
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.