Hey,
I have a problem organizing projects / boards in JIRA. I can start with the structure. We have several teams: iOS, Android, Server-side, Web ... and many X, Y, Z projects.
- Each team works on many projects.
- Each team has its own project corresponding to the work in the department
- Each team has its own workflow
- Each team works in a different mode (scrum / kanban)
The problem is that you can't see projects X, Y, Z and what is happening in them because the tasks are scattered across teams.
Task delegation is also difficult because PM has to enter each team and assign tasks.
I have no idea how to solve it. Ok, I can create a separate project X and assign tasks to it - I don't see them on the team board. Ok, I can change the filter on the team table, but when the team works in SCRUM or has a different workflow there is a problem with the visibility of tasks or their transfer between statuses.
Do you have an idea how to solve it?