Hello,
I've created a new custom field, type checkbox with default value yes, and add it to the create and view screen, the field is showed fine but I can not edit it. I need that the field was editable, can you please help me?
Thanks in advance.
Hi @Sara ,
I have created the same but I am able to edit it. Can you please share your screenshot?
Hello @Sara
Can you make sure that the field is on the "Edit screen" of your screen scheme. On your screenshot it seems to be added to the "View screen".
Hope this helps
Custom field configuration:
Example issue view (the same in old and new view, not editable):
Configuration screen (is added):
@Sara can you add the same custom field to the edit screen too and check after that.
That's it! works thanks
I added and works thanks. Was only on the view screen not in the edit one.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.