Hi, I need to make the Burndown chart recognise weekends so that it doesn’t expect the team to make any progress at all on Saturdays and sundays
thanks
Hey Yenny_Paola_Ortiz_Garzon,
In the board configuration/settings, there's an option where you can choose to include/exclude Weekends:
Hope that helps!
I just can’t find where that list of settings is displayed. I have Jira Cloud, does it work with it? If so, would you be so kind as to printing screen and showing me where those settings are located. I have frankly been stuck for more than an hour so far trying to solve this issue =(
Thanks again and thanks a lot!
Let me guess, you're on a Next gen project? Does your screen look like this:
If yes, then this is not possible. For classic project, you can find the settings here:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.