I'm trying to do the following:
Certain tasks from Project A (Next Gen) appear in the Backlog / Kanban of Project B (Classic) when they are in a specific status.
To do so, I edited the filter query of the Board of Project B. I doubled checked, and when I run the filter, I see the tasks of Project A within the filter results.
--> So my filter query is correct.
I then checked the general settings of the Project Board B, and, in "Projects in this Board" both Project A and B appear.
Finally, in the Columns, I mapped out the statuses of Project A in the Board columns of Project B, so this is not an "unmapped issue" problem.
But when I get back to the Board, I still don't see the issues that I should from Project A.
I've already managed to do this before, and actually, in my Project B board I have issues from many different projects, so I don't get why the ones form project A aren't showing, even though I did exactly the same process...