Hello Jira Fans,
We are working with the Jira cloud for two years and have lot of time-reports now.
I would like show the worklogs in different categories over time:
* Time we spend on bugs,
* time we spent on user stories,
* and time spent on (technical) tasks
We would like to show this data in a time series, for weeks or month, so we see how it changed over the last year.
And to make it more challenging, I would also like to:
Create an extra category for worklogs that are reported when the issue is in the state "in Review", so we can find out how much time we spent for review and fixes detected in review.
I tried several of the dashboard-gadgets, it looks like things like this are beyond jira out-of-the box tools. I think also about export the worklogs with the api. That seem to work, but is quite difficult
What are other options?
Regards
Karsten Meier