On the bug screen i am seeing "Assign" tab displayed twice. How do I fix this issue to display only one "Assign" tab?
Please advise.
One of the Assign buttons (the one on the left) is the default Assign that just set the assignee, and this one cannot be removed. Your second Assign is a transition in your workflow, and this one you can renamed. I would recommend to not have a transition/status called Assign, since it can cause confusion.
Thank you So much.
As I could not update the active workflow to remove the Assign transition, i created the copy of that workflow & renamed the Assign transition. Then I assigned this updated workflow to the project.
The second Assign button was no longer displayed.
Thanks for your quick response. It really helped a lot.
Best Regards,
Manisha
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.