I've logged out and logged back in and I still get this error when I try to create an issue.
I figured it out. It wasn't assigned to the scheme - it was assigned to the default scheme but not the project scheme. Thanks for the help!
Hello @Stephen_Toback
Welcome to the community.
You may run into the issue described in this KB :
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/jira-throws-error-when-trying-to-create-new-issues-833943728.html
Hope this helps
Thanks so much. It didn't help unfortunately. I did have a standard Task type already but then I added a task called "Task" and even one called "Subtask" and still the same error. I also tried in another project that just has standard tasks and same error
Sorry it didn't help. Do the project share the same issuetype scheme ? Can you try with a project using different issuetype scheme to be sure that the error doesn't come from this scheme.
Yup. I broke it somehow I created a brand new project and it created a new issue. I'm just starting out so I guess I have to leave all the default stuff there and just add my custom fields on top? I'll give that a try. Thanks so much!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.