I am trying to configure jira for metal fabrication processes. Cutting, bending and welding are the main processes. I divided our product into 5 main parts. Every part consists of too many sub parts and every sub parts have their sub-subparts. I've realized that creating sub-subtask is not possible in jira. So I decided to go not so much deeper. I think we can use comments to track sub-subparts. ıs there anything else you can suggest?
My another problem is about workflow. Ourflow is basicly like this:
Cutting-- Beveling-- Bending--- Fitup--- QC1(dimensional control)-- Welding--- Weld Check--- QC2
I want to detail "in progress" like this. I tried but I was unsuccesful. I created a new workflow but the order on the board is not as I created. and I cannot change the order now.
I am using project management template on Jira core. Perhaps I should change this but I am lost.
I would be really thankful if someone helps.
Thanks in advance