Overall JIRA is a pretty great product. However there are some things that don't make sense. For example, if I'm editing a ticket that is part of a project and I click the Sprint dropdown for example, why do I see options in the sprint dropdown that aren't for this project? Makes no sense. Why not filter for the sprints in the current project???
Similar, if I'm running a search and I pick a Project, then am trying to filter for a particular sprint in that project (Sprint 3 for example) ...I type Sprint 3 and I get no results but a bunch of sprint names from different projects. WHY ....doesn't it filter it based on the project I have already selected? Now it's a major pain for me to filter for the sprint and I'm not even sure how to do it because typing "Sprint 3" in the dropdown shows no results even though I have filtered for the Project and the list of issues shows issues assigned to Sprint 3. So frustrating.