Hi. I am looking to do the following with my burn down chart and projected spend. Could you recommend either fixes to the current report as it is built into Jira already, or a plugin you recommend?
1) For many projects, we use a "Dev Complete" column instead of "Done" to signify that task is complete. The burn down chart report only uses "Done." Can I change what column/status the burn down chart report is using to signify "task completed"?
2) Projected time spent (and budget spent): Is there a report or plugin that would best help me determine this into the future, based on current velocity / overages on the tasks?
Essentially, I'd like to track even more granularly how many hours we've spent on a project, and which tasks are taking longer than originally estimated. I realize there's a "Time Tracking Report," which is close, but I would like that combined with a burn down chart if possible, and even better would be if it included budget spent based on our hourly rate.
Currently, I'm grabbing the developers' tracked time in each issue, and manually entering this into a spreadsheet against the estimated time under "Original Estimate". I'm also adding this up with our cost per hour to see the budget spent so far.
It would be great if this were automated for me based on the "Accuracy" percentage in the Time Tracking Report. Is there such a plugin or software any of you know of??
This is how I'm doing it manually:

Thank you so much!
Paul