In a last generation project, I generated 2 default tags (see first attachment). The problem is that I can't find those default tags in the incident view (second attachment).
Hello @Diego Klubok
Thank you for reaching out.
Per your screenshot, I believe you added a label custom field in your issue view with some default options, however, these options are not appearing to you when creating a new issue. Is that correct?
Can you please confirm if the second screenshot (The one not returning the labels) is from a create issue view or the view of a created issue?
The default options that you can select under that newly created field should display those labels in the create issue view, as displayed in the screenshot below:
For existing issues, those labels will only appear when you create/add the first issues with those labels. Once you do it, they will start appearing as a suggestion in the label field for all other issues you might have.
Let us know more details if this is not the behavior you are facing.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.