The notification time is prefect. However on the card activity it's adding 3 hours. I've tried the incognito and it works perfectly. so I've tried to clear the sessions in the browser but it does not work.
Hello @Mustafa Alfar
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Per your description, I understand that the histories of activities of the issues are displaying the wrong time in your Jira site, with 3 hours ahead. Is that correct?
If the problem didn't happen when using the incognito mode of your browser and logged with the same user in both scenarios, I can absolutely confirm this problem is related to your browser setting.
That being said, I would suggest the following steps:
Let us know if you have any questions.
Thank you. I was turining on an extension ( change timezone ) which causes the problem.
You are welcome @Mustafa Alfar
Have a nice day!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.