Navigating to https://[COMPANY_NAME].atlassian.net/secure/admin/ConfigureFieldScreen.jspa?id=[ID] never loads. Has anyone else experienced this issue?
Hi Menelik - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Try going to https://YourCompany.atlassian.net/secure/admin/ViewCustomFields.jspa
Same issue with that page too
There is a reference to not accepting cookies in the error message. Have tried enabling cookies for the site? Or try in another browser where cookies are enabled?
Hi, Yeah I tried Safari, Chrome, FireFox, cookies all enabled. Cleared everything out (cache, cookies). Same in all browsers. All other pages load correctly.
I did see a page twice yesterday stating that a connection to the database could not be established but havent seen that again since
I would go ahead and submit a Support Request with Atlassian here:
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Please come back here when you have a resolution and update for us. Thanks!
Awesome thanks John. Will do
[SOLVED] It seems this was a 2 part issue.1 - I had to be a global admin in order to view those pages
2 - the link I was clicking to get there shouldn't be available given my permissions, but since it was, it was throwing an error.
Thanks for your help
Glad I could help a little. :-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.