I have two build plans for the same project. A prod and a test. They both pull code from the same repository, have the same configuration, versioning, staging, connect to two different AWS EC2 instances, and are connected to two different databases, one that is the live Prod one for Prod, and one that is a Test (where we test different things in the db) for the test.
So the only big difference would be the fact that they are connected to two different databases.
When I run the prod, I have no issues.There is a dropdown that when clicked, shows a list of entries.
When I run the test, it rusn, but the dropdown never populates anything. No error. Although one single time I did see a 503 error in the console, but that was about it.
My question is pretty obvious. If I have two identical build plans on Bamboo, and the prod version seems stable, how come my Test version is not functional? Could it be that the databases are different? Could it be AWS related? It is driving me nuts. They have the same code base, same Maven versions, same Java version, the same exact staging and order of stages.
How can I get my Test build plan to work exactly the same way as my Prod build plan?