The find users endpoint - https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/#api-rest-api-3-user-search-get, only returns the list of active users. Do I need to pass a parameter so that it returns disabled users too?
Hello @Nitin Patel ,
I'd just like to inform that JRACLOUD-74331 has been fixed.
I am now marking this thread as resolved.
Cheers,Dario
I you want to also get the inactive users, you should call the endpoint to Get all users instead:
Get all users GET /rest/api/3/users/search Returns a list of all (active and inactive) users.
GET /rest/api/3/users/search
Returns a list of all (active and inactive) users.
Please test this and let me know if it works as expected.
Hi @Dario B
this endpoint does not return the `emailAddress` field while the /user/search API does. Is there a way to have both the things? We want to fetch all users (active and inactive) along with their emailAddresses.
Hi @Nitin Patel ,
This could actually be related to the changes to our products and APIs to improve user privacy in accordance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). For details please see:
As mentioned in above page, the email address will be returned or not depending on the user's Profile Visibility Settings (for the most of the REST API user related endpoints) and it can be the case that either this is still under development or they decided not to include the email address for the Get all users endpoint.
I am currently discussing this behavior with DEV I will update this thread in the next days.
Thank you. Please let me know.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.