I have a bit of an unusual setup regarding sprints, since we are working with a supplier and they need us to plan a few sprints ahead. What we also agreed on is, if any work that was already ordered (starting a sprint with new tickets is ordering them) they will automatically move to the next sprint.
All good so far - but what bugs me quite a bit is, that when moving issues to another sprint, they are not added at the top of the sprint backlog but at the bottom. Usually old or unfinished stories have a higher priority (otherwise they would have been further back in the product backlog).
So - without any regards of this is the right or wrong way to plan - is there anyway I can tell JIRA to move unfinished issues when closing a sprint to the top of the sprint backlog?
If yes, pls explain - if no, well nevermind, I'm creative I'm sure I'll finde a solution :-)