Hi everyone,
I'm currently using this query to hide subtasks from my board:
issuetype != Sub-task.
Now I can see issues only but at the same time I would like them to be grouped into epics.
How can I achieve that?
Thank you!
Hello @Denise Carofiglio
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
To group your issues by Epic on the active board view/Sprint view of your board, you can do the steps below:
For the backlog view, you can order your issues to display grouped by Epic by adding the following parameter in the board filter under Board settings > General > Edit board query:
"ORDER BY "Epic link"
Let us know if you have any questions.
Hello @Petter Gonçalves I have a questions regarding using the query Denise mentioned. If I use this query below, would that exclude my subtasks estimates from the burndown chart?
issuetype != Sub-task
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.