I've created a form using ConfiForms. I want to be able to show a disclaimer agreement in the form, with a checkbox for the disclaimer. Just some simple text and not a form input variable. I'm not able to find a way to do this - any suggestions?
Hi
You can have your forms with totally custom layouts - https://wiki.vertuna.com/display/CONFIFORMS/ConfiForms+Form+with+custom+layout
That allows you to use other macros together with ConfiForms Field macros to build the layout want and design the form (view) as you like
Alex
If you need a checkbox anyway, why not use a checkbox (group) with the paragraph as label?
I always put a short version with the checkbox ( I agree....) and put a long version below outside of the form, like this:
That's a great idea, thanks! But again, the box appears below the form (outside the Registration Control). Do you know how it could be part of the form?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.