I'm on a cloud instance of Jira. When I attempt to upload an image, I'm getting "Failed to load." This happens from time to time, maybe once a week. The images I'm using are all screenshots from Snagit 2019, of different sizes, with none being very large. When it happens, Jira won't accept the image no matter how I try to upload it. If I send the image to someone else, they are able to upload it into my comment.
1//
When I'm writing a comment, I click "Files & images," then "Upload a file," browse to the file, "Open." I get the "Failed to load" in the screenshot below.

Click "Retry." Now the image shows up, but with a gray overlay, and there is no insert option, only a cancel option.

2//
Go back into the comment and try to drag and drop the image. The image shows up in the comment, but with a gray overlay. If I click save, I get "We couldn't save your comment" as in the screenshot below.

3//
Go back into the comment and try to copy and paste in the image (which is typically possible from the Snagit editor). Get "Failed to load" as in the screenshot below.

Do you know why this may be happening from time to time?
Thank you for your time!