Hello, I am having trouble locating good / more examples or instructions how to use a valid regular expressions in that type of transition validator.
I see this stuff:
- [0-9]{4}-[0-9]{4} would allow numbers such as: 1245-7783
- [0-9]+ EUR$ would allow price tags such as: 34 EUR
- [a-z]* would allow an empty string, or any lower case word such as: yellow
- Option [A,B] would allow a selection of options: Option A, Option B or both.
What I am really after is to check a required text field to ensure its just not full of spaces or 'whitespace' in the custom field. Want to ensure the people are not just skipping the required field by typing a few spaces and moving past. I know, I wish people would just fill it in.
An expression I tested in a utility I found seems to be /^\s*$/ but not sure how to use it in Jira field or if that is possible.