Hello!
How do I save my data on my HDD?
Perhaps I can no longer have access to the Internet.
This is very important. I do not want to lose my data.
Sincerely, Rem
Sorry, you'll need to explain this in more detail - what part of Confluence are you trying to save, and what error messages are you getting?
You can perform an XML Backup of your Confluence Cloud instance by following these instructions: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/Cloud/Exporting+wiki+data
MY DATA (property)!!! not part of Confluence!!!
Can I open the XML through the browser and read my text?
Joseph has taken a guess that you mean you want to export your CONFLUENCE data. Which is part of Confluence. You can take the xml and open it in whatever you want (certainly wouldn't bother with a browser, it's complex and a browser will not open it in a friendly enough way to be of any use unless you've only got a couple of pages in Confluence and nothing else)
you can open XML, but more readable is PDF... you can export into PDF as well
How I can export into PDF? From confluence database or XML Backup?!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.