I am a jira administrator and I'm trying to delete a Template project but when I got to project settings and delete project It keeps returning The project is not Live. Any ideas?
Howdy Y'all,
Just wanted to give a quick update on this one, We have an Internal Incident In place to get this error fixed, and the Jira Cloud Dev team has flagged this as a critical fix and they are almost ready to deploy.
We are currently waiting on the QA testing of one final merge to master and once complete the fix will be rolling out, Expected ETA on the fix is later today contingent on testing.
I have created the following Bug Report for additional tracking, add yourself as a watcher to get updates:
At this time there is not a workaround that can be applied, and you will not be able to delete the project until the fix is rolled out.
Regards,Earl
Hi Adrian - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
What type of project is this? Next-gen? Classic? Business?
Classic
I have the very same problem here. Any ideas? Thanks!
@adrian_lackey - I would go ahead and submit a Support Request with Atlassian as I am seeing multiple people report this. I can't reproduce with my instance or I would submit it.
You can submit here: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Hi @adrian_lackey ,
I see you have already created a Support Request and thanks for following up, We have already started testing and we will keep you posted on what we find.
Also, If anyone else runs into this same issue please create a Support request as mentioned above by @John Funk , and provide the link back to this thread.
We will follow up and make sure to post the solution here as well once we have more info on the cause.
having the same problem. Can't find any indicator/setting of a live/not-live project. @John Funk please escalate this. Unable to file a direct support request since we're on the community support tier.
Thanks for the update @Earl McCutcheon !!
Thanks guys!
Hello All,
The Fix has been rolled out to all of your instance, can you take a moment to do a double check and confirm everything is fully functional on your end and that the project delete without issue, to make sure there is no residual issues from triggering the error initially.
Any Update on this ? Currently have a Jira Datacenter Edition , running 8.20.11 LTS , the Dialogue to delte appears to be working, but not do anything. The Project still appears in the Projectlist with all its content. This is a critical error for us.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.