I have initiated a support ticket https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/35/CA-980504
but no answer as of yet.
Hi Hassan,
How long ago did you submit the ticket? It might take a day or two for them to get back to you. You can see if you can escalate the request by click on your link above and see if there is an option for that on the right hand side.
I posted that 6 hours ago. I was hoping that the response would be much quicker. I could not find any such option to excalate in the ticket viewer
I can tell you it will certainly take longer than that. Billing and Subscription requests usually aren't handled with as great an urgency in my experience.
ooh so it seems that i need to wait a day or two for the same, isn't there a subscription auto renewal policy for a monthly subscription plan ?
Hello Hassan,
Thank you for reaching out to Community!
When it comes to billing issues, the best option is to contact our customer advocates, which you already did.
While we are waiting for their response on the ticket, I'll try to help here in community.
Checking the details of the site, I see that an email was sent to Salman informing that Jira Software would be suspended.
I see that the payment method was changed on April 9, but it was declined, that's why the site was suspended.
In this case, I would suggest talking to Salman for them to access my.atlassian.com and update the payment method again.
Regards,Angélica
Thanks for the quick reply and help @Angélica Luz !!!
Ok I see the issue now, thanks for the response @Angélica Luz will get that updated and also after updating the details do we need to contact support again ?
Is there a way that we can make the payments once the details are updated ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.