I want to pay on an annual basis, but I think I can only pay on a monthly basis.How can I pay in yearly units?
Hello @이상미
You should be able to follow the steps from the Atlassian Billing documentation.
Follow these steps;
Site Admins can switch to an Annual plan at any time from within the Cloud site as soon as payment details have been applied. Please note, the ability to switch to an Annual plan will only appear once payment details have been applied.Log into your Atlassian Cloud site and navigate to Settings > Billing.Click Billing Details, followed by Switch to Annual Payment.Confirm your billing details and click Pay & Switch to Annual.Note: If you'd like to move to a higher or lower user tier, or renew your site for 24-months, please contact our Customer Advocate Team to request an annual quote.
Site Admins can switch to an Annual plan at any time from within the Cloud site as soon as payment details have been applied. Please note, the ability to switch to an Annual plan will only appear once payment details have been applied.
Note: If you'd like to move to a higher or lower user tier, or renew your site for 24-months, please contact our Customer Advocate Team to request an annual quote.
Let me know if you have any issues.
Hope this helps,
Danny
I don't see any changes to annual payments...
Hi @이상미
The screenshot notes a Contact Us link if you want to change to annual payments. I would select that and contact Atlassian to change.
A good sign 👍
Hi @이상미 - We switched over last year. Contact Atlassian support for Billings and Subscriptions with the link above. They will generate a new Quote for you for the annual cost that is good for a few weeks. Then you can simply pay the Quote.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.