I saw the documentation on how to customize the cards on the board but I can't figure out how to choose which fields to show on the card and which not.
Hi Diego - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
1. Go to Board Settings
2. Then go to Card layout
3. There you can add up to 3 fields. If there are already 3 fields listed and you want to change those, you have to delete one of the other ones first.
Go to Board settings --> Card layout
select field & click add as shown in attached image(different for backlog & Sprint boards)
It depends on your requirement which fields to choose
Hi John,
I haven't a "Board Settings". I'm using a next-gen project. Where can I find it?
Hi Shetty,
Ah, this is Next-gen project. You are not able to customize cards on a Next-gen project board. :-(
You don't have board settings configuration in next gen project
Customizing cards are an important feature, at least for us. Is there any plans to include it in the coming releases?
Please add the ability to customize cards in this new board style. I need to be able to customize the color to make priorities easier to see at a glance.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.